Exporting Summaries written for functions

amir.khatibzadeh

hi every body, i want to know how could it be possible to export
information and summaries I wrote for a function!

to clear up my Q

this is my summaries written for function

/// <summary>
/// get the column name of a column field of a table
/// </summary>
/// <param name="ColField"> Column Field </param>
/// <returns>the column name of the column field </returns>
private string GetColumnName(string ColField)
{
string p;
// do something
return p;
}

there is a way that i could export the summaries as a html file for
documentary

is there anybody know how to do it?