exporting to excel (from datagrid)

Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi, I hope someone can help me.

Here is the problem: I have a page where I show certain information in a datagrid and there is an option to export this information to excel, but I have an error when I try to do this (specially when there are many rows, above to 3000). I have many columns too. Never apears the dialog asking about the name of the file, instead the next error appears:

"Maximum request length exceeded" or something like "The page cannot be shown".

I would like to know how to solve this problem, I've been trying by setting the ASP timeout in the IIS, the session timeout but nothing seems to work.

any idea or solution?

Thank you.