    with an asp.net application using vb.net? Any help would be
    appreciated!

    Michael
    Michael, Apr 20, 2004

  2. There are many different ways you can go about exporting web form data to
    Excel.
    This article discusses the topic in detail:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/09/asp200309so_l/asp200309so_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 20, 2004

  3. Michael

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    Interesting article, but I wouldn't use Excel directly from ASP.NET.
    Instead, if you have your data in an HTML table (a datagrid, for example)
    you can download to Excel with this:

    Response.Charset = String.Empty

    Also, set .EnableViewState = False for your datagrid.

    Rick Spiewak, Apr 22, 2004