    Has anyone help me out?

    Thanks

    Art
    Art, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Hi art,

    Mayb this article helps you:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/webcontrolsdatabinding.asp

    Cheers,

    Gerben

    Gerben van Loon, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Art

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Gerben,

    That's a useful article, but it doesn't answer my
    problem. Beause I'm superclassing the datagrid, the
    DataGridDesigner implements all the design time
    functionality required for datasources on the page, but
    my DataSource is in my control not on the page. It is
    this internal datasource that I want to expose to the
    Designer.

    Cheers

    Art

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Art

    Dinhduy Tran Guest

    Hi Art,

    Did you expose an IList from your control?

    Dinh Duy

    Dinhduy Tran, Jan 14, 2004