Exposing dataview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Skok Tone, Oct 15, 2004.

  1. Skok Tone

    Skok Tone Guest

    Hello all,

    I have composite control with button, 2 textboxes and dataview.
    Now I want to expose dataview control as propertie to be accessed at
    runtime.

    I declared propertie:
    public DataView myDataView
    {
    get { return localDataView}
    }

    on CreateChildControls I create localDataView as
    localDataView = new DataView;
    localDataView.ID = this.ID+"dataview";

    All is ok, I see propertie myDataView in desiger, but when I click on
    Columns propertie of my exposed dataview I get error

    Any ideas,

    Best regards, Skok Tone

    Skok Tone, Oct 15, 2004