    r <?= a + b;

    Thanks
    Pallav Singh

    Pallav singh, Sep 30, 2011

  2. On Sep 30, 6:50 am, Pallav singh <> wrote:

    > i am new to C Language. i have following expresion in my project code.
    > what does it really mean.
    >
    > r <?= a + b;

    that you are using a non-standard extension to the C language. I
    *think* (but I am not sure) this is a GCC-ism (a particular compiler
    renowned for its bizzare extensions). Try to avoid such things.

    Nick Keighley, Sep 30, 2011

  3. Pallav singh

    Lucien Coffe Guest

    Pallav singh wrote :

    > Hi All,
    >
    > i am new to C Language. i have following expresion in my project code.
    > what does it really mean.
    >
    > r <?= a + b;
    >
    > Thanks
    > Pallav Singh

    r <?= a+b;
    <=>
    r = r <? a+b;
    <=>
    r = (r < a+b)? r : a+b;

    it's gcc's min operator, it's deprecated.

    --
    y;%^)([]/*#&`_{};.\100acghiklmopsz;;print'

    Lucien Coffe, Sep 30, 2011