Expresion ( r <?= a + b )

Pallav singh

Hi All,

i am new to C Language. i have following expresion in my project code.
what does it really mean.

r <?= a + b;

Thanks
Pallav Singh

Nick Keighley

i am new to C Language. i have following expresion in my project code.
what does it really mean.

r <?= a + b;

that you are using a non-standard extension to the C language. I
*think* (but I am not sure) this is a GCC-ism (a particular compiler
renowned for its bizzare extensions). Try to avoid such things.

Lucien Coffe

Pallav singh wrote :
Hi All,

i am new to C Language. i have following expresion in my project code.
what does it really mean.

r <?= a + b;

Thanks
Pallav Singh

r <?= a+b;
<=>
r = r <? a+b;
<=>
r = (r < a+b)? r : a+b;

it's gcc's min operator, it's deprecated.