Expression Web - Site Root

Guest

Does anybody know how i could set the Site Root?
When I Display my Pages all relative Images like "/img/logo.gif" will not
Display.
All Links and CSS Styles (background-image: url(/img/line.gif);) will even
do not work.

In Google I doesn’t find an answer except like use “../img/logo.gif†or “use
Servercontrolsâ€.

I can’t believe that MS brings out a brand new Web design Tool that doesn’t
support relative Paths? I guess no web programmer uses absolute Links…

Please let me know how to tell Expression Web to yous a defined Folder as
the Site Root.

Regrads,
Markus Horn