Expressions are not allowed in skin files

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Lamy, Nov 22, 2007.

  1. Lamy

    Lamy Guest

    I am trying to set a culture in my skin file, I had used the following code
    in my skin file:

    <asp:Label ID="UserNameLabel" runat="server" Text='<%$ Resources: CreateNew,
    Label1UserName %>' AssociatedControlID="UserName" style="FONT-WEIGHT:
    bold;FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: #000000"></asp:Label>

    from the globalResources and I get the following error:
    Expressions are not allowed in skin files.

    Then I had tried the LocalResources by adding the meta tag below

    <asp:Label ID="UserNameLabel" runat="server"
    meta:resourcekey="Label1UserName" AssociatedControlID="UserName"
    style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR:
    #000000">Username:</asp:Label>

    But this time it ignores it, any idea of how to do that?
    Many thanks in advance.

    Kindest Regards
    Lamine
    Lamy, Nov 22, 2007