Exproting aspx page into a Word document

Kiyomi

Hello,

I would like to export my aspx page containing a headder and tables into a
Word document so that the user can print this aspx page. I wonder what is
the equivalent of Response.ContentType = "application/msword" in .NET (VB).
Or is the any better way to achieve the same result ?
Appreciate your advice.

Kiyomi

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

Not sure what you want here. Why can't you print from the browser? If you
want to export to word and don't want to change the content type, you will
have to automate word on the server. And that approach is full of thorns

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]