    Rishi Guest

    Where can i get the disk structure of ext4 file system??

    i need it urgently

    Rishi, Mar 25, 2008

  2. Rishi

    WANG Cong Guest

    Rishi wrote:

    > Where can i get the disk structure of ext4 file system??
    >
    > i need it urgently

    Why do you think it's related with C? You should ask this question
    in Linux kernel mailing list. Here we only discuss standard C things.

    [OT]
    And I will give you a hint, download the Linux kernel source code,
    locate the files include/linux/ext4*.h and fs/ext4/*, find out what
    you need there.
    [/OT]

    --
    Hi, I'm a .signature virus, please copy/paste me to help me spread
    all over the world.

    WANG Cong, Mar 25, 2008

  3. Rishi <> writes:
    > Where can i get the disk structure of ext4 file system??
    >
    > i need it urgently

    This is not a C question. It is, however, a question that can
    probably be answered quickly via Google.

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <>
    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Mar 25, 2008
  4. Rishi

    Guest

    On Mar 25, 9:05 pm, Keith Thompson <> wrote:
    > Rishi <> writes:
    > > Where can i get the disk structure of ext4 file system??

    > > i need it urgently

    Millions of times it is told that READ http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/
    then why the hell you a**h**** repeat this idiotic mistake agian and
    again...
    You are supposed ASK the questions for which you are not able to find
    the answer...

    , Mar 27, 2008