extend self

vruz

Florian Groß told me about a trick he uses in order to make module
methods available to the outside world in a very easy way.

foo not accessible from the outside world:
module A; module B; def foo; "foo"; end; end; end;

this makes it accesible, it communicates well and does
the job perfectly well, a little gem:

module A; module B; extend self; end; end;

Now, will this still be available in Rite ?

(I'm wondering about this because of the "selector namespaces" feature
and some comments that have been made about "self")

Thanks Florian for the tip.

best,

vruz

(I hope I'm getting it right, if not then it's my fault and not Florian's ! :)