    --
    Sergio Florez M.
    Medellín, Colombia.

    Sergio Florez M., Nov 29, 2004

  2. Maybe I wasn't thinking straight when I posted my question. I realized that
    the reason my derived grid control loses the ability to expose the <columns>
    and the different <style> tags in HTML mode is because it is not part of the
    schema that VS uses for intellisense. My second question still stands
    though. I know my sections won't be exposed for intellisense but how do I
    make them public? Do I just use public objects or is there something extra?

    --
    Sergio Florez M.
    Miembro activo de www.alianzadev.net

    Sergio Florez M., Nov 29, 2004