Extended Character Set - CDONTS

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Simon Harris, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Simon Harris

    Simon Harris Guest

    Hi All,

    I have developed an online ordering system, all seems to work fine, apart
    from pound signs get replaced by question marks. After some research, I have
    found that this is due to question mark being in the extended asccii
    character set, and have been advised to use UNICODE or HTML.

    HTML is not an option (We currently use plain text), as we have some clients
    that use non HTML capable email software (Yes, they're still about!)

    So...what to do? For now, I have appended GBP to the end of any price/cost
    values, but I'd really like to see the pound sign in the emails if possible.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Regards,

    Simon.

    --
    -
    * Please reply to group for the benefit of all

    Simon Harris, Feb 9, 2004