Extended Character Set - CDONTS

Simon Harris

Hi All,

I have developed an online ordering system, all seems to work fine, apart
from pound signs get replaced by question marks. After some research, I have
found that this is due to question mark being in the extended asccii
character set, and have been advised to use UNICODE or HTML.

HTML is not an option (We currently use plain text), as we have some clients
that use non HTML capable email software (Yes, they're still about!)

So...what to do? For now, I have appended GBP to the end of any price/cost
values, but I'd really like to see the pound sign in the emails if possible.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Simon.

--
-
* Please reply to group for the benefit of all