    Please advice.
    Regards,
    Vaishali Patel.

    Vaishali Patel, Mar 19, 2008

  2. Vaishali Patel

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    The AD membership provider doesn't include a role provider at all, so
    essentially you just need to write your own role provider. You would
    presumably do LDAP queries to look up your custom schema.

    My coauthor, Ryan Dunn, created an AD role provider sample on CodePlex that
    just turns normal AD security group membership into roles. You might be
    able to use that as a starting point.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Mar 19, 2008