    controls, as I need to make changes in both the code behind and the
    javascript files?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?=, May 18, 2007

  2. Create your own library of extender controls. Then, you do not have to worry
    as much about what Microsoft might do to the toolkit.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 18, 2007

  3. Gregory,

    I wanted to avoid re-inventing the wheel, and at the same time benefit from
    the future Microsoft updates - isn't there a way to have everything I want?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?=, May 18, 2007