Extending Drop Down List

Amit

Hi Friends,

I am trying to extend Drop Down list by adding few properties. What i did is
i inherited the DropDownList class and added few properties to my class. Now
i want to change the data Source as well. My goal is to set the dataSource
from the control tag without writing any code on the page that implements
the Control.
<custom:DDL id="ddl" runat="server" CustomProperty="true"
DataSource="MyDataSource" DataTextField="Test" DataValueField="Val">.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advance
Amit