extends DefaultTableModel ???

Peter

Hi
I have an exception of the line "return content.size();" in
getRowCount(), it said the vector content is null. But if i extends
the AbstractTableModel rather than DefaultTableModel, no exception,
please tell me why?

thanks
from Peter

public class MyTableModel extends DefaultTableModel {
String columnNames[] = {"1", "2", "3", "4", "5"};
Vector content=new Vector();

public MyTableModel() {
}

public int getColumnCount() {
return columnNames.length;
}

public String getColumnName(int col) {
return columnNames[col];
}

public Object getValueAt(int row, int column) {
"Peter"
}

public int getRowCount() {
return content.size();

Christian Kaufhold

Peter said:
I have an exception of the line "return content.size();" in
getRowCount(), it said the vector content is null. But if i extends
the AbstractTableModel rather than DefaultTableModel, no exception,
please tell me why?

Please post your real code.

Christian