    When ur implementing extensible templates, do u think it's better to do it
    via inheritance or traits? What are the pros and cons?

    Thx

    sandeep, Jun 4, 2009

  2. sandeep wrote:
    > Word,
    >
    > When ur implementing extensible templates, do u think it's better to do it
    > via inheritance or traits? What are the pros and cons?

    And the reasons u put f-ups 2 comp.lang.c R...?

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 4, 2009

  3. sandeep

    Flash Gordon Guest

    sandeep wrote:
    > Word,
    >
    > When ur implementing extensible templates, do u think it's better to do it
    > via inheritance or traits? What are the pros and cons?

    Based on the fact that this is obviously a C++ question cross-posted
    between comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ with follow-ups to comp.lang.c I
    strongly suspect it is an attempt to flood comp.lang.c with C++ posts.
    Would those in comp.lang.c++ please bare this in mind and watch where
    their posts are going.

    Thanks.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Flash Gordon, Jun 4, 2009
  4. sandeep <> writes:
    > When ur implementing extensible templates, do u think it's better to do it
    > via inheritance or traits? What are the pros and cons?

    The OP redirected followups to comp.lang.c; please post any followups
    only to comp.lang.c++ instead.

    Nokia
    Keith Thompson, Jun 4, 2009
  5. sandeep

    cr88192 Guest

    "Flash Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > sandeep wrote:
    >> Word,
    >>
    >> When ur implementing extensible templates, do u think it's better to do
    >> it
    >> via inheritance or traits? What are the pros and cons?

    > Based on the fact that this is obviously a C++ question cross-posted
    > between comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ with follow-ups to comp.lang.c I
    > strongly suspect it is an attempt to flood comp.lang.c with C++ posts.
    > Would those in comp.lang.c++ please bare this in mind and watch where
    > their posts are going.

    or the OP is one of those people who has no idea that C and C++ are
    different languages...

    sadly, it seems to be the common practice to lump them together: 'C/C++'...
    except for those even more annoying people who think "C/C++"="machine code"
    and/or is represented by an absurdly long chain of binary...

    cr88192, Jun 6, 2009