Extern Program like child in MDI Parent

Sheikko

I want only to creaet an application parent MDI and to call in it
another program (i.e. notepad) like his child.
Do you think is possible?

Salt_Peter

Sheikko said:
I want only to creaet an application parent MDI and to call in it
another program (i.e. notepad) like his child.
Do you think is possible?

Your off topic, many here don't run Windows and MFC is not C++. Have
you tried WTL, which is what MFC should have been in the first place?
WTL supports templates, is closer to C++, will create an executable
that is about 10% the size of the equivalent MFC program.
Besides, you have it backwards, a mutliple document interface would
open an instance of a notepad view of some document (assuming notepad
supported that), not the other way around.