    The test.exe has no problem when I run on the dos prompt as I se
    path, C:\DLL, on system variable

    Thanks for your hel

    =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24=?=, Jun 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24=?=

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    if you trying to run process from ASP.NET the default ASP.NET user don't
    have rights to run other processes. you need to change to user with
    appropriate rights

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Hi Natty
    Thanks for your respond. I'm not sure the process
    run on ASP.NET. I am a new at this environment
    It worked when I tested first wit
    Process.Start("notepad.exe")
    When I tried to run Process.Start("test.exe"),
    which uses several *.dll files, the error message is
    "This application has failed to start because a.dll was not found".

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=, Jun 2, 2004