    (database-driven pages) besides "dtSearch" (http://www.dtSearch.com)?

    TIA,

    - Dan
    Dan, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Dan

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:07:56 -0600, "Curt_C [MVP]"
    <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote:

    >Index Server

    Except indexing services won't index content in ASP pages that have no
    content until dynamically created.

    You're looking for spidering software, and there are quite a few
    options if you Google for them. Simon Gibson also has a new release
    for indexing web sites, at simongibson.com.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "Jeff Cochran" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:07:56 -0600, "Curt_C [MVP]"
    > <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Index Server

    > Except indexing services won't index content in ASP pages that have no
    > content until dynamically created.

    Means database-driven-pages (with query string) won't be indexed by the
    Indexing Service?
    Dan, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Dan

    Dan Guest

    > True....but I figured he hadn't even googled yet :}

    That's why you're my hero Curt :)
    You saved my time of googling.
    Dan, Feb 22, 2005