external web tools and .NET

Rocio

How can I integrate web design tools with ASP.NET?
This is, I use ASP.NET to build the functionality of a web site (e.g.
access a database, show results, calculations, etc.), but ASP.NET does
not give me the tools to create an nice looking UI. After all a web
site is not only functionality but also presentation. Nad tools like
Dreamweaver can help to create nice looking UI.

When I created web sites with ASP.NET before, I always use .aspx
pages, where crude html shows results. Now, I want to still show
results, maybe a datagrid with the results from a search in a
database, but wrapped into nice UI created with dreamweaver.

How can I do this?

Please your comments will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.