    property to TRUE. Sort is not still working.
    Do I need to write extra code for that ?
    Abhram Jose

    Abhram Jose, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Hi Abhram,
    Hereare some articles on sorting in ASP.NET DataGrids.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnnews/2001/sept/Sorting/Sorting.asp

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/E169C6D4-D335-4D2B-AE3F-918EE3161815.dcik

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quicks...ef/webctrl/datagrid/doc_datagrid.aspx#sorting

    Hope this helps.