Extra gap problem in FF

KiwiBrian

On the following site:-
http://www.hibiscuslink.co.nz/nzreinol/index1.html
when viewed in FireFox 1.5.0.3 there is a gap between the bottom of the top
image and its bottom border.
IE6 does not display this gap.
How do I eliminate this unwanted gap in FF and have both browsers display
the same as each other?
Thanks for any help
Brian Tozer

Benjamin Niemann

KiwiBrian said:
On the following site:-
http://www.hibiscuslink.co.nz/nzreinol/index1.html
when viewed in FireFox 1.5.0.3 there is a gap between the bottom of the
top image and its bottom border.
IE6 does not display this gap.
How do I eliminate this unwanted gap in FF and have both browsers display
the same as each other?
Thanks for any help
Brian Tozer

Add a style="display: block" attribute to the OBJECT element. Default
display for OBJECT is inline, so FF reserves some space below it for
characters that decent below the baseline (e.g. "g").

(I assume that you move all rules from style attributes to an external
stylesheet, once you have fixed everything, so I won't complain about the
use of it ;) )

KiwiBrian

Thanks heaps Benjamin.
Another lesson learnt.