extracting data of parsed xml

lbrtchx

Hi,

while extracting data out of xml(-ish) documents, which struture you
pretty much know you could simply craft a SAX handler and put the
logic in the xml methods

I was thinking about the possibility of instead of coding a handler
for each xml structure, using some mix of XPath and reflection to do
that

I would ideally pass in an object (as a value or Data transfer
object) of the type of data I would like an array to be returned and
some XPath indexing

Am I clear enough to you?

How could you do such things?

Thanks