    I can specify these dims when adding the whole OBJECT code to the web page?

    Thanks

    Robbie

    Astra, Jan 5, 2005

  2. I thought we already went through this? Please visit a Flash forum... they
    might be able to tell you how to determine width and height, given a
    specific SWF file.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    "Astra" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    >
    > Is there an ASP way of extracting the height and width of a swf file so

    that

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jan 5, 2005

  3. Astra

    Astra Guest

    Hi Aaron

    I know we discussed me trying to get or omit these parameters from my swf
    file, but this appears to be impossible to do.

    The reason for my new query in the ASP NG, is because I wanted to know if it
    was possible to attack it from another angle and read in these parameters
    from the raw file, eg via the FileSysObject.

    Is it possible?

    Rgds Robbie

    Astra, Jan 6, 2005
  4. As previously discussed, ASK IN A FLASH FORUM.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jan 6, 2005
  5. Astra

    Mark Schupp Guest

    It may be possible but you won't find the information in this group except
    by luck (if there is a Flash developer watching).

    The newsgroup to ask about where to find that information in a SWF file
    would be a Flash developers group. Once you know where in the file the
    information is, come back here and ask how to read it from the file.

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Jan 6, 2005
  6. Astra

    Astra Guest

    Thanks for your patience and assistance guys.

    Rgds Robbie

    Astra, Jan 7, 2005