    Input : vacation.RTF ( or .DOC)
    Output : images ( BMP or JPG) in the input file.

    Please help..

    ming, Jan 24, 2007

  2. * ming:

    > I have a bunch of documents .DOC and .RTF and I want to extract
    > just the images from them.
    > I want to write a small software that will do the following:
    > Input : vacation.RTF ( or .DOC)
    > Output : images ( BMP or JPG) in the input file.
    >
    > Please help..

    It seems you're looking for a set of C++ libraries.

    You might check out the C++ Libraries FAQ, but I have the impression
    that it's not maintained -- or rather, contributed to -- anymore.

    Try to search.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Jan 24, 2007

  3. ming

    Ondra Holub Guest

    ming napsal:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a bunch of documents .DOC and .RTF and I want to extract
    > just the images from them.
    > I want to write a small software that will do the following:
    > Input : vacation.RTF ( or .DOC)
    > Output : images ( BMP or JPG) in the input file.
    >
    > Please help..

    You may use API of OpenOffice.org to load and extract pictures from
    ..doc file. For rtf should exist some more light-weight library then OOo.

    Ondra Holub, Jan 24, 2007