Extreme example of html soup

cwdjrxyz

See http://www.skysports.com/sportzine and validate it at the W3C html
and css validators.
This is the worst case of "html soup" I can remember seeing in recent
years.There are 2587 lines of code. There are 126 html errors and 65
warnings. But it gets much worse, there are 543 css errors. And then
there are tons of flash that some of you "admire" so much :). Someone
in a Mozilla group was having a problem viewing this page on several
browsers.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed cwdjrxyz <[email protected]>
writing in 32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com:
See http://www.skysports.com/sportzine and validate it at the W3C html
and css validators.
This is the worst case of "html soup" I can remember seeing in recent
years.There are 2587 lines of code. There are 126 html errors and 65
warnings. But it gets much worse, there are 543 css errors. And then
there are tons of flash that some of you "admire" so much :). Someone
in a Mozilla group was having a problem viewing this page on several
browsers.

I dunno, Yahoo does a lot worse, HTML5 with 987 lines of code, 208 HTML
errors (some pretty severe), and 301 CSS errors (so bad the validator
choked and I almost had to kill Opera).