    there are tons of flash that some of you "admire" so much :). Someone
    in a Mozilla group was having a problem viewing this page on several
    browsers.
    cwdjrxyz, Jan 22, 2011

  2. cwdjrxyz

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <

    cwdjrxyz <> wrote:

    > See http://www.skysports.com/sportzine and validate it at the W3C html
    > and css validators.
    > This is the worst case of "html soup" I can remember seeing in recent
    > years.

    And there is so much competition for soup! <g>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 22, 2011

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed cwdjrxyz <>
    writing in news:07927161-90c5-4deb-a196-961696b41e54@
    32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com:

    > See http://www.skysports.com/sportzine and validate it at the W3C html
    > and css validators.
    > This is the worst case of "html soup" I can remember seeing in recent
    > years.There are 2587 lines of code. There are 126 html errors and 65
    > warnings. But it gets much worse, there are 543 css errors. And then
    > there are tons of flash that some of you "admire" so much :). Someone
    > in a Mozilla group was having a problem viewing this page on several
    > browsers.

    I dunno, Yahoo does a lot worse, HTML5 with 987 lines of code, 208 HTML
    errors (some pretty severe), and 301 CSS errors (so bad the validator
    choked and I almost had to kill Opera).

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services