Extreme Markup Languages 2003 Complete Program Now Available

B. Tommie Usdin

************* Complete Program Available **************
************ Late Breaking News Added *************
*********** Extreme Markup Languages 2003 ************

The complete program for Extreme Markup Languages 2003,
including late-breaking presentations, is available at:
http://www.extrememarkup.com

EXTREME MARKUP: An unabashedly hard-core conference for the
technically-oriented members of the information interchange and
knowledge representation community. At Extreme, we devote the better
part of a week to the unfettered pursuit of better understanding of:
markup practice and theory; knowledge access and navigation; formal
languages; modeling approaches, markup software development (and
bold implementations); information philosophy; and ontologies,
taxonomies, and vocabularies. (XML, Topic Maps, XSLT, RDF, XSL-FO,
XML schemas, XPath, Semantic Web Servers, TMQL, alternative
syntaxes, infosets, linking, STnG, FXSL, and more.)

Posters. Daily polemics. Keynote from William Kent.

Extreme Markup Languages 2003 mailto:[email protected]
August 4-8, 2003 details: http://www.idealliance.org
Montreal, Canada or: http://www.extrememarkup.com