ezmlm response

Discussion in 'Python' started by zsh-announce-help@sunsite.dk, Sep 4, 2003.

    mailing list.

    Acknowledgment: The address

    was not on the zsh-announce mailing list when I received
    your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

    If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
    under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the
    header for:

    The unsubscribe address for this user would be:
    'zsh-announce-unsubscribe-user='.
    Just mail to that address, substituting user=host.dom for the real
    values, reply to the confirmation request, and you should receive a message
    that you're off the list.

    For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
    see the return path:

    For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
    For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

    If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
    Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
    trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
    under to my owner:

    who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
    so please be patient.

    --- Administrative commands for the zsh-announce list ---

    DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
    see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

    <>

    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>

    <>

    so you'll actually get 100-499.

    send an empty message to:
    <>

    for example "", just add a hyphen and your
    <zsh-announce-subscribe-john=>

    <zsh-announce-unsubscribe-john=>

    . Please be patient, my owner is a
    lot slower than I am ;-)