ezmlm response

Discussion in 'Python' started by cygwin-help@cygwin.com, Sep 5, 2003.

    mailing list.

    Acknowledgment: The address

    was not on the cygwin mailing list when I received
    your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

    If you think you've unsubscribed, but continue to receive mail, please
    check the following URL for help:

    This URL will lead you to information which will enable you to
    unsubscribe.

    --- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

    DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
    see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

    <>

    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>
    <>

    <>

    <>

    so you'll actually get 100-499.

    send an empty message to:
    <>

    for example "", just add a hyphen and your
    <cygwin-subscribe-john=>

    <cygwin-unsubscribe-john=>

    . Please be patient, my owner is a
    lot slower than I am ;-)