ezmlm response

cygwin-help

(e-mail address removed) mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address

(e-mail address removed)

was not on the cygwin mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you think you've unsubscribed, but continue to receive mail, please
check the following URL for help:

This URL will lead you to information which will enable you to
unsubscribe.

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<[email protected]>

for example "(e-mail address removed)", just add a hyphen and your
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

(e-mail address removed). Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

From: Skip Montanaro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:44:02 -0500
To: cygwin-uc.1062700471.nellflaigclagldbcadg-python-list=python.org@cygwin.com