ezPyCrypto

jlocc

Hi!!

I finally decided to use ezPyCrypto for my project but I can't download
it from http://www.freenet.org.nz/ezPyCrypto/ ...

Does anyone know of a different mirror? Maybe a similar wrapper?

My goal is to encrypt a nine-digit number so that it can be safely used
as a student ID number.

THIS IS A SCHOOL PROJECT. NO NEED TO KILL NOBODY OVER EXPORT LAWS OR
UNSAFE PRACTICES....pleaseeeeeeee!!!

Thanks in advance,

Paul Rubin

My goal is to encrypt a nine-digit number so that it can be safely used
as a student ID number.

Why don't you just use the build in stdlib functions as other people
have proposed?