FA: (UK Only) Book: "The C++ Programming Language" 3rd Ed by Bjarne Stroustrup

Mike

Hi,

I'm auctioning the book "The C++ Programming Language" 3rd Ed. by
Bjarne Stroustrup on
ebay, details as follows or see eBay item number 250030480853.

Softback. Condition : Good. Pub. Addison Wesley 1997. 3rd Edition.
910 pages.

"The C++ Programming Language" by Bjarne Stroustrup is the classic C++
reference and guide written by the man who initiated and led the design
of the C++ programming language. If you program in, or intend to
program in C++ then this is the book to get.

Chapter titles are as follows :

Introductory Material
1. Notes to the Reader
2. A Tour of C++
3. A Tour of the Standard Library

Basic Facilities
4. Types and Declarations
5. Pointers, Arrays, and Structures
6. Expressions and Statements
7. Functions
8. Namespaces and Exceptions
9. Source Files and Programs

Abstraction Mechanisms
10. Classes
11. Operator Overloading
12. Derived Classes
13. Templates
14. Exception Handling
15 Class Hierarchies

The Standard Library
16. Library Organization and Containers
17. Standard Containers
18. Algorithms and Function Objects
19. Iterators and Allocators
20. Strings
21. Streams
22. Numerics

Design Using C++
22. Development and Design
23. Design and Programming
24. Roles of Classes

Appendices
A. The C++ Grammar
B. Compatibility
C. Technicalities

Shipping at cost by winners' preferred method or can collect f.o.c.
from Brighton, East Sussex if preferred.

Thanks for your attention,

Mike

F.J.K.

Mike said:
Hi,

I'm auctioning the book "The C++ Programming Language" 3rd Ed. by
Bjarne Stroustrup on
ebay, details as follows or see eBay item number 250030480853.

Please don't spam. People could get inclined to sabotage your auction
with a $100000 bidding from a fake account ;-)