Facade Stateless session ejb Transaction attribute

lourduraj.s

Hi,
I have an Stateless session ejb acting as a facade to the
business classes. The EJB method just invokes appropriate business
class/methods based on the task id passed.

I wonder what should be the Transaction Attribute to be set
for that EJB.
By default Weblogic(My application server) uses 'Supports' and so far
I donot have any issue with it.

Just wondering if 'Supports' as the Transaction attribute
is correct in this scenario.

Any help is appreriated.

Thanks
Lourduraj

EricF

Hi,
I have an Stateless session ejb acting as a facade to the
business classes. The EJB method just invokes appropriate business
class/methods based on the task id passed.

I wonder what should be the Transaction Attribute to be set
for that EJB.
By default Weblogic(My application server) uses 'Supports' and so far
I donot have any issue with it.

Just wondering if 'Supports' as the Transaction attribute
is correct in this scenario.

Any help is appreriated.

Thanks
Lourduraj
I would think required. Is the facade's caller in a transaction?

Eric