face recognition using neural networks

Rash

Hi,
Can any one tell me is it possible to implement any pattern
recognition application using neural networks in vhdl..... I am from
CS back ground, so don knw muchh abt vhdl and all. if possible please
send me a reply..

Tricky

Hi,
Can any one tell me is it possible to implement any pattern
recognition application using neural networks in vhdl..... I am from
CS back ground, so don knw muchh abt vhdl and all. if possible please
send me a reply..

You can do loads of algorithms in VHDL.

Learn VHDL and digital circuit design practice first, before trying to
implement any algorithm.

Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
can anyone help me to write vhdl code for neural network using algorithms

hii,
I am doing my project in artificial neural network..I wrote a code for artificial neuron..but I dont know how to proceed futher for writing code for feed forward neural network and code for applications like face recognition.Also feels doubt in how to use learning algorithms in vhdl(back propagation)..can anyone help me to move forward..

Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Wouldn't it be better to first train the neural network (using the software version), and only then implementing the network with the fixed (and known-"correct" values) in VHDL ?

Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
How we train the network?using matlab??is it possible with vhdl?or the weights are calclated from matlab and inserted on vhdl code?