Factoids about Orientals;

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Peter Lucas, Nov 28, 2010.

  1. Peter Lucas

    Peter Lucas Guest

    Racial Characteristics;

    Billions of untrustworthy rat eaters with a peculier political
    philosophy and a dangerous love for hard drugs.

    No one can ever know what dark and grotesk things pass through the
    minds of this genetically racial anomaly
    which is, after all, more like a monstrous colony of flesh-crazed
    carpenter ants than a nation of decent men. Only a fool
    would deal with two-legged insects ..such as these. Our only hope is
    that the farsighted leaders of our own land Will join

    with those of at least nominally Caucasian Soviet Russia and that
    together they will treat us to the welcome spectacel of
    a thermonuclear oblitaration of this yellow menace.

    Good Points;
    There almost as far away as its possible to be.

    Proper Forms of Address:
    Zipper head, Chink, slant, ching-chong Chinaman, yellow peril.

    Please copy and paste to your fav forums thanks

    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane

    Peter Lucas, Nov 28, 2010

  2. On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:37:13 -0800 (PST), Peter Lucas
    <> wrote:

    >Racial Characteristics;
    >
    >Billions of untrustworthy rat eaters with a peculier political
    >philosophy and a dangerous love for hard drugs.

    It seems your disgusting rant portrays a level of mental illness even
    greater than mine, maggot!!

    William Grosvenor, Nov 29, 2010