Factoids about Orientals;

Peter Lucas

Racial Characteristics;

Billions of untrustworthy rat eaters with a peculier political
philosophy and a dangerous love for hard drugs.

No one can ever know what dark and grotesk things pass through the
minds of this genetically racial anomaly
which is, after all, more like a monstrous colony of flesh-crazed
carpenter ants than a nation of decent men. Only a fool
would deal with two-legged insects ..such as these. Our only hope is
that the farsighted leaders of our own land Will join

with those of at least nominally Caucasian Soviet Russia and that
together they will treat us to the welcome spectacel of
a thermonuclear oblitaration of this yellow menace.

Good Points;
There almost as far away as its possible to be.

Proper Forms of Address:
Zipper head, Chink, slant, ching-chong Chinaman, yellow peril.

Please copy and paste to your fav forums thanks

William Grosvenor

Racial Characteristics;

Billions of untrustworthy rat eaters with a peculier political
philosophy and a dangerous love for hard drugs.

It seems your disgusting rant portrays a level of mental illness even
greater than mine, maggot!!

CannalabsCBDReview