FACTS: WHY THE PYTHON LANGUAGE FAILS.

Thrinaxodon

=================
MESSAGE FROM COMPUTER GEEK. =================
THRINAXODON HAS RECENTLY RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM THE PYTHON FOUNDER:

Oh my God! It's hard to program with, it`s troubling for so many people!
I call for the cancellation of the Python programming language.THRINAXODON: Wow! I had much trouble, myself. In fact; the makers of the
Python language watch every move o, it, therefore violating privacy.FOUNDER: It`s weird...I have 5,000 pieces of info. on every person that
uses it. That`s the real reason...
THRINAXODON: I used it!
FOUNDER: It`s really hard to use. It requires 20 books just to know how
to code with it.THRINAXODON: Time to announce the cancellation at comp.lang.python!===================
THRINAXODON IS NOW ON TWITTER.

Russel Walker

=================

THRINAXODON HAS RECENTLY RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM THE PYTHON FOUNDER:

Oh my God! It's hard to program with, it`s troubling for so many people!

I call for the cancellation of the Python programming language.

THRINAXODON: Wow! I had much trouble, myself. In fact; the makers of the

Python language watch every move o, it, therefore violating privacy.

FOUNDER: It`s weird...I have 5,000 pieces of info. on every person that

uses it. That`s the real reason...

THRINAXODON: I used it!

FOUNDER: It`s really hard to use. It requires 20 books just to know how

to code with it.

THRINAXODON: Time to announce the cancellation at comp.lang.python!

===================

THRINAXODON IS NOW ON TWITTER.

I was hoping to have a good laugh. :|

Although I wouldn't call it hostile.

rusi

I was hoping to have a good laugh. :|
Although I wouldn't call it hostile.

I think the python community is being educated in how to spam and troll at the same time.

Jason Friedman

I was hoping to have a good laugh. :|
I think the python community is being educated in how to spam and troll at
the same time.

It is possible the OP has a mental disease, which is about as funny as
heart disease and cancer and not blameworthy. This is the poster's website
from a previous post on this forum: http://thrinaxodon.wordpress.com.

8

88888 Dihedral

Jason Friedmanæ–¼ 2013å¹´6月28日星期五UTC+8上åˆ11時52分33秒寫é“:
I think the python community is being educated in how to spam and troll at the same time.

It is possible the OP has a mental disease, which is about as funny as heart disease and cancer and not blameworthy.  This is the poster's website from a previous post on this forum:  http://thrinaxodon.wordpress.com.

KIND OF BORING TO SHOW HOW THE LISP PROGRAMMING
WAS ASSIMULATED BY THE PYTHON COMMUNITY.

OF COURSE PYTHON IS A GOOD LANGUAGE FOR DEVELOPING
ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENT ROBOT PROGRAMS NOT SO BRAIN DAMAGES,
OR SO SLAVERY AS C/C++ OR ASEMBLY PARTS.

Wayne Werner

KIND OF BORING TO SHOW HOW THE LISP PROGRAMMING
WAS ASSIMULATED BY THE PYTHON COMMUNITY.

OF COURSE PYTHON IS A GOOD LANGUAGE FOR DEVELOPING
ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENT ROBOT PROGRAMS NOT SO BRAIN DAMAGES,
OR SO SLAVERY AS C/C++ OR ASEMBLY PARTS.

Best. Post. EVER.

-W

Joel Goldstick

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, 88888 Dihedral wrote:

KIND OF BORING TO SHOW HOW THE LISP PROGRAMMING

Best. Post. EVER.

In the 'general' category? or by a 'bot'?

Joshua Landau

Best. Post. EVER.

Dihedral is the one spammer to this list who I appreciate -- he comes
up with spookily accurate gems one day and then hilarious nonsense the
next. One could with all the spammers were bots - they seem to post
less too.

Alas, Dihedral is in a class of his own.

Joel Goldstick

Dihedral is the one spammer to this list who I appreciate -- he comes
up with spookily accurate gems one day and then hilarious nonsense the
next. One could with all the spammers were bots - they seem to post
less too.

Alas, Dihedral is in a class of his own.

I was under the impression that Dihedral is a bot, not a person. Amusing,
none the less

Joshua Landau

I was under the impression that Dihedral is a bot, not a person. Amusing,
none the less

Well, yes; I wrote my post knowing that. I was saying with "One could
wih all the spammers were bots - they seem to post less too" that I
would rather that other spammers on this list were more like Dihedral
-- bots :p. We'd have fewer, much more enlightening posts from them
that-a way.

Wayne Werner

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, 88888 Dihedral wrote:

KIND OF BORING TO SHOW HOW THE LISP PROGRAMMING
WAS ASSIMULATED BY THE PYTHON COMMUNITY.

OF COURSE PYTHON IS A GOOD LANGUAGE FOR DEVELOPING
ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENT ROBOT PROGRAMS NOT SO BRAIN DAMAGES,
OR SO SLAVERY AS C/C++ OR ASEMBLY PARTS.

Best. Post. EVER.

In the 'general' category? or  by a 'bot'?

I think generally - because Dihedral is a bot. I don't think it would be
nearly as awesome if it were a person.

-W