Fade effect on top and bottom of page while scrolling

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:10:47 GMT
Yorkshire Pete scribed:
It's rude not to get your facts straight. Nobody asked me not top post.

What did you want, -a personal invitation?

Yorkshire Pete

On 24 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:10:47
GMT Yorkshire Pete scribed:

What did you want, -a personal invitation?

Yup.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
I believe we all need a group hug in this thread.

You mean like a sort of scrum in rugby but we are all on the same
side? What goes on in those scrums is not always very nice at
all... perhaps it would be safer for me to just go and see once
again, the film 'Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice'

dorayme

[QUOTE=""Gwin said:
You mean like a sort of scrum in rugby but we are all on the same
side? What goes on in those scrums is not always very nice at
all... perhaps it would be safer for me to just go and see once
again, the film 'Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice'

or "Deliverance" [/QUOTE]

Now that was a nice little chummy bonding little holiday trip for
3...

One reason that was such a good film was that it was made by John
Boorman (he made one of the greatest films of all time, 'Point
Blank')

Sherm Pendley

Yorkshire Pete said:
Because it's rude, and you've been asked nicely to do so.

It's rude not to get your facts straight. Nobody asked me not top post.[/QUOTE]

No, Bernhard asked you not to. You even quoted his request, twice. You're
either hopelessly illiterate or deliberately trolling - either way, your
application for admission to my killfile has been approved and expedited.

*plonk*

sherm--

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:55:33
GMT Yorkshire Pete scribed:
On 24 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html

So being a cross dresser has nothing to do with your sexual
disorientation?

Only when I don't wear underwear in a tight skirt.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:48:15 GMT
Yorkshire Pete scribed:
On 24 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html

Yup.

Gawd, I just read Sherm's latest. You ain't been back 2 weeks and already
you're alienating the natives. You didn't happen to spend any significant
part of your life in Australia, didja?

Yorkshire Pete

On 24 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:48:15
GMT Yorkshire Pete scribed:

Still waiting.
Gawd, I just read Sherm's latest.

That was good for a giggle. I do prefer the term fishing rather than
trolling though. Sounds a bit more genteel.
You ain't been back 2 weeks and
already you're alienating the natives. You didn't happen to spend any
significant part of your life in Australia, didja?
Nope, I'm just a simple mountain boy from Coloado.

Duende

On 24 Jul 2007 Bernhard Sturm wrote in alt.html
Indeed. It was a demand. It's a bit like 'Do not cross!' when you come
to a red traffic light.

Who the bloody hell are you to be DEMANDIND anything?

dorayme

Duende said:
On 24 Jul 2007 dorayme wrote in alt.html

On 24 Jul 2007 Bernhard Sturm wrote in alt.html

But is BS demanding anything? And is there something wrong with
demands? What the hell is going on? Are we all moving into some
post-modernist huggly snuggly era?

Joel Shepherd

Sherm Pendley said:
No, Bernhard asked you not to. You even quoted his request, twice. You're
either hopelessly illiterate or deliberately trolling - either way, your
application for admission to my killfile has been approved and expedited.

*plonk*

When the regulars [cough] start plonking the irregular regulars (you
don't know who "Yorkshire Pete" is, do you?) over a freakin'
tongue-in-cheek joke, things around here are getting way too serious.

Talk about HTML for ${deity}'s sake, and get over the illusion that
you're in some kind of exclusive club.

Sheesh.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 00:39:36
GMT Yorkshire Pete scribed:
Still waiting.

That was good for a giggle. I do prefer the term fishing rather than
trolling though. Sounds a bit more genteel.

'Ceptin' if your diggin' for bougars.
Nope, I'm just a simple mountain boy from Coloado.

Er, well, the alpine simplicity shows. Of course you _could have_ pulled
a dorayme, too. -Call him a schmuck; show the bastard that there's other
things on this good earth besides newsgroups, conventions, and top-
posting! However, its' nice to see you have more class than that even if
you are a mountainbilly, and I think what you did say was considerably
more effective, anyway.

Live long and propser, Colora!

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:37:52
GMT Joel Shepherd scribed:
Sherm Pendley said:
No, Bernhard asked you not to. You even quoted his request, twice.
You're either hopelessly illiterate or deliberately trolling - either
way, your application for admission to my killfile has been approved
and expedited.

*plonk*

When the regulars [cough] start plonking the irregular regulars (you
don't know who "Yorkshire Pete" is, do you?) over a freakin'
tongue-in-cheek joke, things around here are getting way too serious.

Hell, I'm surprised _you_ know he's constipated. 'Course, I guess it
shows.
Talk about HTML for ${deity}'s sake, and get over the illusion that
you're in some kind of exclusive club.

Sheesh.

Quite agree.

Travis Newbury

Whaddya think I am, a homo? How rude!

I was speaking of a pure heterosexual man to man kind of group hug
that contains no gayness at all. Kind of like bumping sweaty hairy
beer bellies after your team scores on the field....

Travis Newbury

Only when I don't wear underwear in a tight skirt.

No undies is better than damn panty lines! (and I hate the way a thong
rubs against my ass when I gyrate so those are out...)