Fade effect on top and bottom of page while scrolling

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:28:13 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:
No undies is better than damn panty lines! (and I hate the way a thong
rubs against my ass when I gyrate so those are out...)

Perhaps, but jockstrap bulge can be advantageous 'round a covey of covetous
cuties.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:25:50 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:
I was speaking of a pure heterosexual man to man kind of group hug
that contains no gayness at all. Kind of like bumping sweaty hairy
beer bellies after your team scores on the field....

The members of my team don't do that. We're much more genteel. We pat
asses whether we score or not.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:28:59 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:
Your dating yourself....

Well, she may have faults, but I don't think she's a lesbian.

Yorkshire Pete

On 25 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html
The members of my team don't do that. We're much more genteel. We pat
asses whether we score or not.

Pat enough asses and you are sure to score...something.

Duende

On 24 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html

When the regulars [cough] start plonking the irregular regulars (you
don't know who "Yorkshire Pete" is, do you?) over a freakin'
tongue-in-cheek joke, things around here are getting way too serious.

Hell, I'm surprised _you_ know he's constipated. 'Course, I guess it
shows.

Hey, be nice.

Paul Furman

I know a group that typically top posts, with sig lines like this...

--
how cruel is that?

Bernhard said:
So there are groups that prefer top-posting? I wonder if this really
exists.

But that's an odd group for sure!
It lets people browse quick & automatically trims the message so it's
perfectly valid once you get used to it.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:40:23 GMT
Yorkshire Pete scribed:
On 25 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html

Pat enough asses and you are sure to score...something.

I had to quit the team. My fingers were turning brown.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:43:13 GMT
Duende scribed:
On 24 Jul 2007 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html
*plonk*

When the regulars [cough] start plonking the irregular regulars (you
don't know who "Yorkshire Pete" is, do you?) over a freakin'
tongue-in-cheek joke, things around here are getting way too serious.

Hell, I'm surprised _you_ know he's constipated. 'Course, I guess it
shows.

Hey, be nice.

I was just joshin'. I think you're cool, man, and that's a true sentiment.
But since The Saucy Aussie had a meltdown, who's left to pick on?

Joel Shepherd

dorayme said:
There are worse things to date, take your biggest and most
disastrous date to date: George Bush.

I've heard -- heard, not necessarily believed, witnessed first hand,
accepted on faith, etc. -- that George and his gal are quite charming,
warm, friendly, down-home kind of folk. Heck, he even winked at the
Queen.

Of course, being charming has never been a qualification for effectively
running a government, a point that seems lost on a frightening
percentage of the population.

I also have heard he likes the BLINK element (struggling vainly to stay
a shade on-topic).

dorayme

Joel Shepherd said:
... George ...

... frightening ...
... population.

I also have heard he likes the BLINK element (struggling vainly to stay
a shade on-topic).

With my own keen sense of topic - blink, blink - I see three
words here that catch my eye: frightening, population and George.
These three make me wince with pain. This idiot, along with his
more cunning counterpoints in other Western countries (read
Australia in particular) have made sure to concede the biggest
victory to terrorist forces by their words and policies. In rank
stupidity lies the ultimate cowardice hidden by a veneer of
bravado.