Fail to generate proxy .cs file using WSDL tool

Vladimir

I am hosting remoting object under IIS. When I try to
generate proxy *.cs using WSDL.exe tool it fails. (see
error message below).
I suspect this happens because my Remoting Object inherits
from an interface that is defined in different dll.
Here is the code:
Interface dll - TestInterfaces.dll
namespace TestInterfaces
{
public enum MyId
{
One,
Two
}
public interface MyInterface
{
MyId GetId();

My remote object - TestInterfaceRemObj.dll
using System;
using System.Runtime.Remoting;
using TestInterfaces;

namespace TestInterfaceRemObj
{
public class MyRemObj : System.MarshalByRefObject,
MyInterface
{
public MyRemObj(){}
public TestInterfaces.MyId GetId()
{
return TestInterfaces.MyId.One;

Part of web config:
<system.runtime.remoting>
<application>
<service>
<wellknown
type="TestInterfaceRemObj.MyRemObj,
TestInterfaceRemObj"
mode="Singleton"
objectUri="MyRemObj.rem"
/>
</service>
<channels>
<channel ref="http"/>
</channels>
</application>
</system.runtime.remoting>

WSDL Error message:
Microsoft (R) Web Services Description Language Utility
[Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, Version 1.0.3705.0]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1998-2001. All rights
reserved.

Error: Cannot find definition for
http://schemas.microsoft.com/clr/nsassem/TestI
nterfaces/TestInterfaces%2C%20Version%3D1.0.1354.23011%2C%
20Culture%3Dneutral%2C
%20PublicKeyToken%3Dnull:MyInterfacePortType. Service
Description with namespac
http://schemas.microsoft.com/clr/nsassem/TestInterfaces/Tes
tInterfaces%2C%20Ve
rsion%3D1.0.1354.23011%2C%20Culture%3Dneutral%2C%
20PublicKeyToken%3Dnull is miss
ing.
Parameter name: name

I would appreciate any help,