Failed creating table cache dependency registration

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?WXV2YQ==?=, May 9, 2006.

  1. Hi
    I have created a datatbase "testschema" and schema called "MySchema". I have
    created a table "MySchema.table1" in the database. I am trying to create sql
    cache dependancy on table using aspnet_regsql utitlity.

    aspnet_regsql -S localhost -U UserA -P usr@123 -ed -d testschema -et -t
    MySchema.Table1

    But it throw an error.

    Enabling the table for SQL cache dependency.

    An error has happened. Details of the exception:
    Cannot create trigger
    'dbo.MySchema.Table1_AspNet_SqlCacheNotification_Trigger'
    as its schema is different from the schema of the target table or view.

    Failed during cache dependency registration.

    Please make sure the database name and the table name are valid. Table names
    mus
    t conform to the format of regular identifiers in SQL.

    The failing SQL command is:
    dbo.AspNet_SqlCacheRegisterTableStoredProcedure

    I have tried with out schema name and again it is failed. Pl. let me know
    what's wrong creating dependancy on table?

    =?Utf-8?B?WXV2YQ==?=, May 9, 2006