We are running .net 3.5 and using Kerberos. I cant find much information
about this error so I hope you can help me out.

Here is the exception;

Timestamp: 7/20/2010 4:36:35 PM
Message: HandlingInstanceID: cbd6db58-3201-437c-86c8-ffc63b772b1d
An exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' occurred and was
caught.
07/20/2010 16:36:35
Type : System.Web.HttpUnhandledException, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Message : Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Source : System.Web
Help link :
ErrorCode : -2147467259
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Boolean HandleError(System.Exception)
Stack Trace : at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at ASP.pages_librarycollectionview_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

Additional Info:

MachineName :
TimeStamp : 7/20/2010 4:36:35 PM
FullName : Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling,
Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
AppDomainName :
ThreadIdentity :
WindowsIdentity :
Inner Exception
---------------
Type : System.ArgumentNullException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
Source : mscorlib
Help link :
ParamName : ptr
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : System.String PtrToStringUni(IntPtr, Int32)
Stack Trace : at
System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.PtrToStringUni(IntPtr ptr, Int32 len)
at
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.TranslateToNTAccounts(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Boolean& someFailed)
at
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean& someFailed)
at
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess)
at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(Type targetType)
at System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetName()
at System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.get_Name()

Category: General
EventId: 100
Severity: Error
Title:pSE
Machine:
Application Domain:
Process Id: 4292
Process Name: c:\winnt\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
Win32 Thread Id: 244
Thread Name:
Extended Properties: