Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2

Discussion in 'Java' started by savita, Dec 30, 2006.

  1. savita

    savita Guest

    Hello,
    I have written th following code to connect to db2/400 ->

    try
    {
    //Connect to a database
    Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection
    ("jdbc:db2:192.168.0.10","SAVITA","SAVITA");
    }
    catch (SQLException e)
    {
    System.out.println("SQL Exception: ");
    System.out.println(e);
    I am getting the following error
    SQL Exception
    Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
    On my pc I am not having db2jcct2.dll .
    Is the location of db2jcct2.dll ->C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB
    The SQLLIB directory is missing.
    If I have to install db2jcct2.dll, where would I install it,where
    would I get it.
    I have searched to down load the db2jcct2.dll, but couldn't.

    Is this dll related to as400.I have as400 installed on my PC.Can this
    be possible ,while installing
    as400 ,the SQLLIB didn't get install.

    Do let me know how I go about.

    Thanks
    Regards,
    Savita

    savita, Dec 30, 2006

  2. "savita" <> wrote in

    > ---------------------------------- I am getting the following error
    > SQL Exception
    > Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2

    Google is your friend:

    <http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=571610&tstart=120>

    <http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=579987&messageID=2935242>

    these were the first two references returned from a search on the single
    term "db2jcct2". Please make a bare minimum of effort to solve problems
    using resources already available to you before posting your problems to
    the group.

    Cheers
    GRB

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.

    Greg R. Broderick, Dec 31, 2006

  3. savita

    jsiler1

    Joined:
    May 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Of course you could be nice and answer the question

    for those who come along later and may not know even after having done some research. posting to a forum is a request for help. If you don't want to help don't answer the question with snide remarks. I am getting the same error in a z/OS jdbc install. your links were not useful at all.

    jsiler1, May 13, 2008