Fake post alert(was: Stackless Website down, Project gone,I'm dead.)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Christian Tismer, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Robert Brewer wrote:

    > I hope I'm hearing your words as worse than you mean them. I haven't
    > been on this list for long, but I've quickly learned to appreciate your
    > ingenuity, experience, and determination. I was going to tell you today
    > I ended up using your solution to my recent deduping problem
    > (sufficiently molded to my existing code, of course ;)--I really
    > appreciate your help with that!

    That's nice to hear! I'm interested to know how you got
    along with removing relationships between records.

    > If Stackless is truly gone, I pray you are able to find a new project or
    > group where you feel truly useful.

    I don't deserver this honor, since I didn't write that nonsense.
    But many thanks, anyway.

    sincerely -- chris
    --
    Christian Tismer :^) <mailto:>
    Mission Impossible 5oftware : Have a break! Take a ride on Python's

    Christian Tismer, Apr 2, 2004