Fall Python training seminar in Colorado

Discussion in 'Python' started by lutz@rmi.net, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Mark Lutz's Python Training Services is pleased to announce that
    our Fall 2006 public Colorado seminar is now open. This 5-day
    Python training event will be held November 6 through November 10.

    This year, our Fall seminar will be held at Historic Crag's Lodge,
    a resort in Estes Park, Colorado. Estes Park is a mountain town
    80 miles from Denver's airport, and gateway to Rocky Mountain
    National Park.

    This in an all-inclusive event. Come spend 5 days mastering Python
    in the beautiful Colorado Rockies, and let us handle the details of
    your visit. We will be providing students with rooms at the resort,
    three full meals per day, a guided sightseeing tour, shuttle service
    to and from the Denver airport, and our new "Snake Charmers" T-shirt.

    Besides the included amenities, the extended format of this session
    will allow for in-depth coverage of class topics. Like all our
    public classes, this seminar will be taught by best-selling Python
    author and trainer Mark Lutz, and is open to individual enrollments.

    For more details, please see our web page:

    http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training/public.html

    Python Training Services
    , Jul 18, 2006