false edge detection

apurva

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how do I detect a false edge(glitch) in a
clock signal?
Any pulse with a pulse width considerablys shorter than the normal
clock is considered as a false edge(glitch).

Thanks in advance..
Apurva

Jerry Avins

apurva said:
Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how do I detect a false edge(glitch) in a
clock signal?
Any pulse with a pulse width considerablys shorter than the normal
clock is considered as a false edge(glitch).

Is this a software question, or hardware? There are good solutions for
specific problems, but there is no all-purpose solution.

Jerry