    Plz...................

    Regards

    , Dec 22, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > I need the following programs:

    That's unfortunate. Why don't you (or your girlfriend) do your own
    homework?

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 22, 2005

    > Q. Write a c program that will allow you to enter and maintain a
    > computerized version of your family tree.Begin by entering the number
    > of generation.

    [... more assignments ...]

    > Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
    > disappointed. please send me the sample code.

    Yes, she must be really special to you, if you are willing to do all this
    work for her. It is probably ment as a christmas present, am I right ?

    Here in the Netherlands we are not encouraged to have intimate relationships
    with our teachers. I don't know how this works in your country, but it might
    be better for both of you if you keep the relation with your instructor
    stricly professional...

    --
    :wq
    ^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

    , Dec 22, 2005
  4. osmium Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I need the following programs:
    >
    > Q. Write a c program that will allow you to enter and maintain a
    > computerized version of your family tree.Begin by entering the number
    > of generation.Then enter the names and natinalties in a hierarchy
    > fashion, begiing with our own name and nationality.Include capabilities
    > for modifying the tree and for adding new names to the tree.Also,
    > include a provision for displaying the entire tree automatically after
    > each update.
    >
    > Q. Write a program that adds,edits,deletes and shows the linked list
    > using the c language.
    >
    > Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
    > disappointed. please send me the sample code.
    > Plz...................

    Well, Marar, it looks like she is going to be disappointed yet again, by
    you.

    osmium, Dec 22, 2005
  5. pete Guest

    [ot]Re: family tree and

    wrote:

    > I need the following programs:

    > Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
    > disappointed. please send me the sample code.
    > Plz...................

    Lamest homework begging EVER!

    --
    pete

    pete, Dec 22, 2005
  6. Grumble Guest

    Re: [ot]Re: family tree and

    pete wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> I need the following programs:
    >> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
    >> disappointed. please send me the sample code.
    >> Plz...................

    > Lamest homework begging EVER!

    I'll second that! Twice!

    Grumble, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Joe Estock Guest

    Re: [ot]Re: family tree and

    pete wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I need the following programs:

    >> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
    >>disappointed. please send me the sample code.
    >>Plz...................

    > Lamest homework begging EVER!

    Yes, but it certainly qualifies for the most unique. Perhaps the OP
    should try asking in an AOL chatroom where they will speak the same
    language (plz kthxbye).

    Joe

    Joe Estock, Dec 23, 2005
  8. Re: [ot]Re: family tree and

    Joe Estock <> wrote:

    > Yes, but it certainly qualifies for the most unique. Perhaps the OP
    > should try asking in an AOL chatroom where they will speak the same
    > language (plz kthxbye).

    OMGZ LOL!!!!!11!!!!!! UR FUNNY

    (One of many, many reasons to hate AOL.)

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 23, 2005
  9. Sven Hesse Guest

    Re: [ot]Re: family tree and

    Christopher Benson-Manica <> wrote:
    > Joe Estock <> wrote:
    >
    >> Yes, but it certainly qualifies for the most unique. Perhaps the OP
    >> should try asking in an AOL chatroom where they will speak the same
    >> language (plz kthxbye).

    > OMGZ LOL!!!!!11!!!!!! UR FUNNY

    OMGWTFBBQ!!!!11111oneone me too!

    Sven Hesse, Dec 23, 2005