    realtybaron Guest

    Does anyone know of an active, open source product that can be used in
    developing a fantasy stock market app? Thanks in advance.

    realtybaron, Aug 20, 2004

  2. realtybaron

    Nick Pomfret Guest

    Can you be more specific, what kind of features are you looking for?

    --

    * --------------------------------------------------*

    For feature-rich JTables visit
    http://www.tabletoolkit.com

    Nick Pomfret, Aug 20, 2004

  3. realtybaron

    Cid Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:17:13 GMT, "Nick Pomfret"
    <> wrote:

    >Can you be more specific, what kind of features are you looking for?

    As I recall, the most popular features for this kind of app are
    ripping people off and having assets frozen and siezed by the host
    country.

    But maybe he's got something else in mind. :)

    Cid, Aug 20, 2004
  4. realtybaron

    Nick Pomfret Guest

    heh! i understand.

    should you need something like a trade blotter with real time pivot tables,
    sorting, filtering etc... take a look at my new project (sorry for the
    shameless advertising) http://www.tabletoolkit.com/blotter.html

    --

    Nick Pomfret, Aug 21, 2004