FAQ 2.10 Where should I post source code?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by PerlFAQ Server, Jan 10, 2011.

  1. This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which
    perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

    2.10: Where should I post source code?

    You should post source code to whichever group is most appropriate, but
    feel free to cross-post to comp.lang.perl.misc. If you want to
    cross-post to alt.sources, please make sure it follows their posting
    standards, including setting the Followup-To header line to NOT include
    alt.sources; see their FAQ ( http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sources-intro/
    ) for details.

    If you're just looking for software, first use Google (
    http://www.google.com ), Google's Usenet search interface (
    http://groups.google.com ), and CPAN Search ( http://search.cpan.org ).
    This is faster and more productive than just posting a request.

    Working code is greatly appreciated.

    perlfaq.pod.

    PerlFAQ Server, Jan 10, 2011