FAQ 3.11 Where can I get Perl macros for vi?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by PerlFAQ Server, Jan 5, 2011.

  1. This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which
    perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

    3.11: Where can I get Perl macros for vi?

    For a complete version of Tom Christiansen's vi configuration file, see
    http://www.cpan.org/authors/Tom_Christiansen/scripts/toms.exrc.gz , the
    standard benchmark file for vi emulators. The file runs best with nvi,
    the current version of vi out of Berkeley, which incidentally can be
    built with an embedded Perl interpreter--see
    http://www.cpan.org/src/misc/ .

    Working code is greatly appreciated.

    perlfaq.pod.

    PerlFAQ Server, Jan 5, 2011